A new business quarter is rising in North Tallinn at the intersection of Sõle and Mulla streets.
Get to know the Sõle 14 building. It is a building with a dignified history, the first buildings were built in the 40s. The second series of buildings in the 1950s and 1980s was where most of today’s complex was built. In the 1980s, the Tallinn telephone exchange was located there, and in the 1990s it became one of the first modern office buildings in Tallinn.
We are currently in the process of a thorough renovation of the house, with modern amenities and high-tech solutions as keywords. We will make it one of the most modern office buildings in Tallinn again. The reborn Sõle 14 will be completed by 2023 autumn at the latest. Office spaces can be rented now!
The Sõle 14 commercial building has three buildings – A, B and C. They have a total of 8,300 m² for rent.
- There are large windows and high ceilings. The rooms are spacious and bright. The ceiling height is 3-4.5 meters, the windows are correspondingly large.
- The A building has five floors. Office space in the A building can be rented by whole or half floor. The Sõle Hub co-working office will also be in the A building.
- The B building has two floors. And the possibility to build an under-roof turned out to be a particularly distinctive office.
- The C-building has three floors.
- Under the B- and C-buildings there is a basement with high ceilings, suitable for both a sports club and production.
- The building has a roof terrace with a sauna and swimming pool, and shower rooms in the basement.
- There are around 120 parking spaces for cars around the building and in the yard.
- There are four charging points for electric cars in the parking lot.
- You can also park along Mulla street.
- There is also a separate parking-charging point for electric scooters.
- Bicycle parking lots are located both in the yard and in the basement of the house.
- The building is between Sõle and Ädala public transport stops
Telliskivi Loomelinnak, Pelgulinna Gymnasium and Pelgulinna Hospital are in the immediate vicinity of the Sõle 14 business building, and Kristiine Keskus, Ristiku Selver and a number of different eateries are within walking distance.
Get in touch and we will find a suitable office space for you in Sõle 14.