Mereääre is a residential development located by the magnificent Andineeme beach, located just a 30-minute drive away from Tallinn. The total surface area of the development is 3.2 hectares, of which 1.9 hectares is residential space. In total, seven residential plots of land were put up for sale, sized 1200-4384 m2. The plots of land are located in a private gated area. A well, water mains, a fire extinguishing pool and street lighting have been constructed. An electric grid access point (32 A) is located at the edge of the property, streets are paved.
A car park with 50 spaces and a pedestrian path leading to the seaside were built for Andineeme beach visitors. The beach is divided into two parts connected by a previously installed bridge above the river, where a beach house and volleyball courts are located.
All Mereääre development plots have been sold and the project is completed.
- 1200 m2, building permit for 600 m2
- 4384 m2, building permit for 800 m2
- 1206 m2, building permit for 600 m2
- 4151 m2, building permit for 800 m2
- 1486 m2, building permit for 600 m2
- 2785 m2, building permit for 600 m2
- 3606 m2, building permit for 600 m2